All, just a reminder the final bill notice for lost items ran as expected Sunday night. The notices are in the Reports login, you may have to scroll down past the holds and overdue notices that printed this morning, but there they are for you. Just a note. The report looked at the checkout library when selecting charges but I told it to print the address of the library whose item was not returned. So you may see some of your notices printing out with other libraries’ addresses on them. I don’t want to confuse anyone and the intent was when the patron saw the notice they would make good with the library on the notice. The only problem I can forsee is some of the patrons might be a little confused if they use only one library but see a charge from a different one. You will just have to explain how even though they checked the item out at your library the item belonged to another.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment